Sportsperson Dinner 6:00pm
- James VanSteenhouse - In 2015, Jim departed to the Northwest Territories of Canada for what was to be a memorable archery Moose hunt. That trip did not turn out the way Jim envisioned. On the fourth morning of the hunt, he was viciously attacked by a grizzly bear. Come hear Jim's story of survival and how God intervened saving his life. Visit thebearman.com for more and to download Jim's free ebook.
- Matt Diener - MI Director for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes - Matt will share his journey of how God got his attention through sports.
- Pig roast, chicken strips, garlic roasted potatoes, baked beans, pies, and more!
- Drawing for $50 and $100 Dick's Sporting Goods gift certificates.
- Door prize for $200 Cabela's gift certificate.
- Music by the Jerry Davis Country Rock Band.